Experienced, Respected, Local
Elder Law, Estate Planning and Guardianship Attorneys
Decades of experience assisting individuals and their families
Our firm provides legal advice and representation to individuals and their families on Bainbridge Island and throughout Kitsap, King and Pierce Counties in matters of elder law, estate planning, guardianship and probate / estate administration. Our attorneys have over 40 years of combined experience helping clients with their legal needs in these areas. We work diligently to address your issues promptly and secure your peace of mind. We provide a compassionate approach to the unique legal challenges faced by seniors and their families.
Respectable attorneys focused on your individual needs
Our attorneys are dedicated, diligent and competent. We work closely with each client to provide the best legal advice and representation in any given situation. Our approach is:
- Compassionate — We treat our clients with compassion and sensitivity; we understand that you may be reaching out to us for assistance at some of your worst moments. Our attorneys are available to travel to your home and are flexible in devising solutions to the your needs.
- Effective — We carefully assess your particular legal matter to develop the best strategy to accomplish your goals. We work hard to achieve your desired outcome in a cost-efficient manner.
- Experienced — We have built a reputation for consistently effective legal representation. We are dedicated to upholding that standard in all our dealings with clients.
Working to secure your assets for your family’s future
Our firm represents seniors and others in Kitsap, King and Pierce Counties in matters involving elder law, estate planning, guardianship, and probate / estate administration.
- Elder Law — In elder law, we address the legal issues unique to elders and their families as they work to assist and protect their loved ones. We handle all issues related to trust planning, wills, probate, ancillary probate and more.
- Estate Planning — In our estate planning practice, we help clients develop effective estate plans to secure their family’s futures. Our work in this area includes providing assistance with estate tax issues and establishing trusts.
- Guardianship — In our guardianship practice, we provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection and guardianship of vulnerable family members.
- Probate and Estate Administration - In our probate and estate administration practice, we assist clients as they navigate the legal process to manage, administer and distribute the estates of their loved ones.
Contact us for assistance from an experienced, local elder law and estate planning attorney .
Call us today at 206-855-9293 to schedule an initial consultation, or contact us online.