Bainbridge Island, Washington Elder Law, Estate Planning and Guardianship Attorney Effectively Addressing Your Legal Situation
Compassionate approach to seniors’ legal needs for more than 25 years
The Law Office of Paulette Peterson, PLLC in Bainbridge Island, Washington provides legal representation to seniors and others in Bainbridge Island and throughout Kitsap County in matters of elder law, estate planning and guardianship. Paulette Peterson has more than 25 years of experience successfully helping clients with their legal needs. At the Law Office of Paulette Peterson, we work diligently to address your legal needs promptly and secure your peace of mind. We provide a compassionate approach to the unique legal challenges faced by seniors and their families. Call our office today for a free half-hour initial consultation with a trusted elder law and estate planning attorney.
Respectable attorney focused on your individual case
Paulette Peterson is a dedicated attorney who works directly with each client to provide the best legal services. Our approach to your situation is:
- Compassionate — We treat our clients with compassion and sensitivity to each client’s individual needs. Our attorneys are available to travel to your home and are flexible in devising solutions to the needs of you and your loved ones.
- Effective — We carefully assess your particular legal matter to develop the best strategy to suit your interests. We work effectively to achieve the desired outcome in a cost-efficient manner.
- Experienced — With more than 25 years of experience, we have built a reputation for consistently effective legal representation. We are dedicated to upholding that standard in your case.
Working diligently to secure your assets for your family’s future
The Law Office of Paulette Peterson, PLLC represents seniors and others in Kitsap County in matters involving elder law, estate planning and guardianship.
- Elder Law — In elder law, we address the legal issues unique to seniors. We handle all issues related to trust planning, wills, probate, ancillary probate and more.
- Estate Planning — In our estate planning practice, we help clients develop effective estate plans to secure their family’s futures. Our work in this area includes providing assistance with estate tax issues and establishing trusts.
- Guardianship — In our guardianship practice, we provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection and guardianship of vulnerable family members.
Contact a Bainbridge Island, Washington elder law and estate planning attorney today.
Call the Law Office of Paulette Peterson, PLLC today at 206-855-9293 to schedule a free half-hour initial consultation, or contact us online.