Helping seniors and their families plan for the future
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience providing elders and their families with compassionate, sound assistance with their unique legal issues, including:
- Planning for Incapacity
- Establishing and administering guardianships
- Financial Powers of attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Establishing and administering Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- End-of-life decisions and planning
- Health care directives
- Long term care planning
- Medical directives and living wills
- Vulnerable Adult protection actions
Your golden years should afford you the opportunity to relax, spend time with your family and focus on your personal interests. By assisting seniors and their loved ones make difficult decisions and take the necessary steps to implement them now, we help you to enjoy this special time in your life.
Contact a local, experienced elder law attorney you can trust.
Call us at 206-855-9293 today to schedule an initial consultation, or contact us online.